Kinilaw na Isda (Raw Fish Salad) it's a Davao version of kinilaw it's plain bariles or large tuna fillet which uses a minimum of vinegar to maintains its raw red color. There are other varieties of kinilaw and hopefully I could add them on my blog.
- Wash the tuna fish and slice into bite-sized pieces then drain.
- Add ½ cup vinegar rinse gently the fish pieces into vinegar. Then squeeze vinegar out.
- Then mix the ingredients onion, ginger, radish and cucumber together with the tuna.
- Add the chilis depend on how "hot" your kinilaw will be then add the kalamansi juice and salt.
- Then it's ready to serve.